Monday, July 26, 2010

What has Katie been up to....

To start off the most amazing summer I went to the SugarLand concert with Jess. We had so much fun and it was the best concert ever. They were amazing!


My next adventure was Disneyland. How I love that place.


While we were in California we went to the Newport temple. It is such a pretty temple.
After we went to the temple we went to the beach, it wasn't a very warm day so we just stayed a few minutes. I was the only one to even touch the water. But Rob had a fun time with a photoshoot!
The family cruise finally came (and went way too quickly). We had so much fun as a family just goofing off and seeing some beautiful places.
I have the best family ever.

We have made quite a few trips to the lake this summer. Macy loves grandpa's boat, she can even wakeboard! (see her mothers blog for photos....boshfam.blogspot.com).
I was lucky to go to Stadium of Fire!! Carrie Underwood was really good, she sounded just like she does on the radio.


I don't want summer to end, but now we can look forward to more exciting adventures in the future! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Fun! The only thing missing from your awesome summer is a trip to see your favorite person... ME!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List