Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Good Weekend

Last weekend I went down south to hike and play with my best bud Lisa.
We went to Zion on saturday and decided to hike Angels Landing!
I took along this cute fellow.
We hiked steep inclines and narrow passageways to get to the top of this.
We made it!
We were rewarded with this amazing view of the red rock.
This man is going to fall off if he isn't careful.
After our day of hiking we had to go home. But, we made a few stops. One of them at Cove Fort.

Ira Hinckley built this fort in 7 months!
So Happy.
Our adventurous weekend had to come to an end. But it was great while it lasted!

*Thanks to Chad and Lisa Boshell for opening their home to us and feeding us yummy food.

3 comments:

  1. uh hum. You already know I approve. It looks like things are going fantastic which I couldn't be happier for! I can't wait until it is my turn to interrogate this young fellow.

    P.S. I'm glad that guy didn't fall off the cliff, you would have had to save him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, those are great photos of me! You are un-invited to my home unless you can make me look better in all photos. Also, Ira Hinkley is my relation. Remember?

    ReplyDelete
  3. KATIE!! Who is this cute fellow??

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List