Friday, January 22, 2010

Time?

How can it be the end of January already?! Time is flying!!
I had a great christmas this year.
It felt like I was with family constantly, but it isn't always a bad thing.
We went up to Temple Square to see the lights. Nick and I had to have our annual photo shoot.




We met up with the Oldroyd's at the Lion House and had a great dinner and played fun games. The name game is my fav!
Christmas Eve we had our traditional "talent show". Annie and I played our instruments.
The boys sang us a lovely tune.
Macy performed a beautiful dance.
Mom and Jess played a lovely duet on the piano.
We opened our new christmas jammies.
And one of the best parts of christmas eve we were able to open 1 present.

Best Christmas present ever.
Thanks for graduating Nick and thanks for paying mom and dad!

3 comments:

  1. Jealous. Your family is so beautiful. Is Jessica not invited on the cruise? Maybe I could go in her place. Tell Morgan and Sara that I will be coming and they need one more ticket. They won't even notice I'm there, I'll stay in the back. I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A- you broke out your flute?!
    B- that last picture is the creepiest picture ever.

    Also, I tell you this all the time but, i'm very jealous of your cruise.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List