Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Art City Days

Art City Days is one of my favorite things about summer. The parade, carnival, scones, fireworks, booths and so much more! Its the BEST! Macy and Shilo loved going to the carnival. Macy was the only one in our group to ride the rides, poor girl. But she still had a great time. I even got to spend some quality time with my best buds Lisa and Heather.The parade was just a wonderful as it always is. Macy was so funny, she got a load of candy and fliers which she kept in her purse. And every time a marching band would pass she would stand up and start dancing around. So girly! I am so sad its over, but now I can look forward to next year!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sad i missed art city days!! looks like you enjoyed it enough for the both of us though :)

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List